Anastrozole 1 mg Teva | TPT0005
Characteristics of the active ingredient
Normally, estrogens from testosterone are formed by biochemical transformations and aromatization. The reaction is observed in male and female organisms. The drug inhibits the activity of these processes and stabilizes the hormonal background.
According to the description, anastrozole is a selective inhibitor - it affects only the enzyme aromatase, does not affect the synthesis of corticosteroids and other hormones. The active ingredient works in peripheral tissues, including fat, reducing the formation of estrogens.
Use of Anastrozole Teva in sports
The drug is taken in bodybuilding for over 10 years. During this time, it has received many positive reviews from men. The drug differs from its analogues in its quick action: it reduces the activity of aromatherapy by 70% after 1 day, a 2-week course causes an 80% decrease in the enzyme activity.
Athletes can buy anastrozole in London to achieve such positive effects in bodybuilding:
- persistent reduction of aromatization by 80%;
- normalization of hormonal balance and reduction of female estrogens;
- increase the relief of muscles and improve body parameters;
- increasing the intensity and effectiveness of strength training;
- strengthening the properties of anabolic steroids and prevention of their undesirable effects (edema, gynecomastia).
Before you buy anastrozole in UK, you should read the list of restrictions. Taking the drug in sports is prohibited in such categories of people:
- women-athletes, in whom the compound can cause serious reproductive disorders;
- patients with 4-5 degrees of renal failure and creatinine clearance of less than 20 ml/min;
- people with moderate to severe liver function abnormalities;
- bodybuilders that are allergic to active or auxiliary components of the drug.
In order to prevent the antiestrogen from provoking adverse reactions, these contraindications must be strictly adhered to. Using the drug without consulting with a doctor may be harmful to the body.
Hormonal drugs can depress the effect of anastrozole, so they are not administered at the same time. It is forbidden to combine the drug with Tamoxifen, as in this case, the properties of both substances deteriorate.
How to take anastrozole with antacids and anti-secretory drugs: observe the interval between drugs at least 3-4 hours. If you drink medicines at the same time, the absorption of antiestrogen will be disturbed, it will not have the expected pharmacological effects.
The drug does not affect the blood clotting system, so its joint use with anticoagulants is allowed.
|Active ingredient, mg||1|
|1 tablet, mg||1|
|Release form||Blister (14 tablets), Packing (2 blisters)|