Reviews of slimming medications are quite controversial. Some of them help to get rid of excess weight only when combined with diet and training. Some of them burn fat without extra effort.
Medical definition of the active ingredient
Slimming drugs are classified according to their active substance: they can be synthetic and natural.
Pharmacological group of the active ingredient
There are 2 groups of weight correction products: medications and buds. Medicines for weight loss are divided into the following groups:
- appetite regulators;
- hypolipidemic products;
- hypoglycemic synthetic products.
- Buds are available as capsules, cocktails and teas.
Characteristics of the active ingredient
Appetite regulators inhibit the reverse capture of neurotransmitters - serotonin and noradrenaline from the synaptic gap.
They help reduce appetite and the amount of food eaten. The sense of saturation is enhanced. Due to the indirect activation of beta3-adrenor receptors, thermogenesis increases. It has an effect on brown fat tissue. Active metabolites are formed in the body.
Hypolipidemic agents act in the lumen of the stomach and small intestine by forming a covalent bond with the active radical of gastric and pancreatic lipase serine.
Hypoglycemic synthetic agents reduce the concentration of glucose in blood. Reduces the level of glycosylated hemoglobin. Increases the tolerance to glucose.
Buds are based on natural components. They will stop the feeling of hunger and normalize the metabolism. The mechanism of weight loss when using slimming teas is dehydration.
The most effective products for slimming:
- Sibutramine. Appetite regulator. The effect - anorexygenic;
- Orlistat. Hypolidemic agent. Effect - inhibitory gastrointestinal lipase;
- Metformin. Hypoglycemic synthetic agent. The effect - hypoglycemic.
The best effective slimming drugs (bada):
- Chromium Pilokinat. Helps to get rid of the craving for sweets. Stimulates insulin receptors. It takes part in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats;
- Cambodian Garzinia. Buying the process of deposition in fat cells. Dulls the feeling of hunger. Accompanies the oxidation of fats and acceleration of metabolism;
- Alpha-lipoic acid. Activates the breakdown of fat;
- L-carnitine. Accelerates fat burning.
Use of the substance in sports
Only alpha-lipoic acid and L-carnitine are used in sports. Alpha-lipoic acid neutralizes the effects of free radicals, which are formed in the body during high physical activity. This supplement is also used:
- promotes the activation of thermogenesis. This leads to the burning of subcutaneous fat;
- provides energy to the cells;
- normalizes the metabolic processes.
- L-carnitine helps to cope with heavy physical activity.
Before you buy a slimming drug, you should consider the contraindications. The pills should not be taken at:
- arterial hypertension;
- cerebrovascular pathologies;
- cardiac pathologies;
- bulimia nervous / anorexia nervous;
- presence of organic causes of obesity.
Contraindication to taking baddies - sensitivity to the components of the composition.
In the absence of contraindications, gourds interact well with medicines.
If Orlystat and cyclosporine are taken simultaneously, the cyclosporine concentration in plasma decreases.
Metformin effect is reduced with the simultaneous use of estrogen, thyroid hormones, glucagon, phenothiazines, corticosteroids, diuretics.
Before you buy slimming drugs, you should learn about negative reactions. Taking pills and buds promotes appearance:
- abdominal pain;
- nausea and vomiting.
Products for rapid weight loss cause a strong allergic reaction.
Instructions for use of medication:
- Sibutramine. The initial dose - 10 mg, 1 time/24 h. If within 30 days it was not possible to lose 5% of the original weight, you should increase the dose to 15 mg;
- Orlystat. 1 tablet, 3 times/24 hours, with meals;
- Metmorphine. The initial dose - 850 mg, 1 time/24 hours. In 10 days - 850 mg, 2 times/24 hours.
Buds are taken 1-2 capsules, in 1 afternoon.