The article is for informational purposes and is compiled according to the official instructions
Injection steroids - features, benefits, drugs
Injection steroids are an aqueous or oily solution of anabolic steroids that help build muscle mass as quickly as possible. They are released in ampoules and are usually injected intramuscularly. Since this form of release is considered much more effective than oral steroids, it is often used by experienced weightlifters, powerlifters, bodybuilders and other athletes who seek to improve their performance. If you want to buy injectable steroids, it is better to do so in specialised shops or on proven websites.
What is the special feature of anabolics in injections?
Bodybuilders who decide for the first time to take AAS are more likely to prefer tablets, but it has been proven that the effect of injectable steroids is much greater. This can be explained by the fact that such drugs have a higher androgenic and anabolic activity, so they have a stronger effect on muscle mass growth.
There are two types of anabolics in ampoules: oil ester and aqueous solution. The first type is produced by esterification, where the preparation is dissolved in an oily substance that has been processed into an organic acid ester. Etheric steroids have an extended half-life, which means they remain active in the body longer. They help keep hormone levels constant and avoid hormonal outbreaks. They are taken 2-3 times a week
Aqueous solution is a pure steroid dissolved in water, which must be taken daily. It acts quickly and is also quickly eliminated. This type is often used in the last days before competitions so that doping controls do not fail.
Mixing esters and aqueous solutions is strongly discouraged.
Which steroids should I choose in my injections?
The line of injecting steroids has more names than the range of oral steroids, as many effective AAS are simply not available in tablets.
If you decide to buy injectable steroids, we recommend that you pay attention to the following products:
- testosterone esters - male hormone in its pure form. Its species have different half-life. When choosing one of these anabolics, pay attention to its properties, as some of them contribute to dry mass gain, while others retain water in the body;
- trenbolone esters - in terms of their effectiveness, they even exceed the action of testosterone, having the strongest anabolic and androgenic effect;
- Sustanan - the effect of this steroid is aimed not only at gaining weight, but also at improving strength and accelerating recovery;
- boldenone - mainly accelerates metabolism and increases appetite, which is what makes muscle mass gain. The growth per course can reach 6-8 kg.
Steroids in tablets or injections?
When choosing steroids, rely on the goals you want to achieve. But it is worth noting that experienced bodybuilders do give preference to ampoule anabolic steroids, as they do:
- remain active in the body longer - primarily in the ether;
- prevent the appearance of hormonal jumps - constant hormonal balance makes steroid more effective;
- do not require daily intake - due to a long half-life;
- less toxic - since steroids do not enter the esophagus directly, they do not have toxic effects on the liver.
At our online shop you can buy steroids in ampoules and pills, as well as hormones, fat incinerators and other drugs used in bodybuilding. Affordable prices for injectable steroids and quality service will make your purchase more enjoyable, and if you need advice, our staff are always there to help.
|Name of product||Price|
|Omnadren 250 mg Jelfa||6 €|
|Mix of 3 Trenbolones 200 mg Zhengzhou||70 €|
|SP Primobol 100 mg SP Laboratories||80 €|
|Trenadex Acetate 100 mg Sciroxx||45 €|
|Sustanon 250 mg Prime||47 €|
2.Which manufacturers of drugs of category Steroid Injections are represented on the testosteronepills.top website?
The description of the active substance on this page is a simplified author's version of the site Testosteronepills.top, created on the basis of the instructions / IU for use. Before purchasing or using the drug, you should consult a doctor and familiarize yourself with the original manufacturer's instruction (attached to each package of the drug).
Information about the preparation is provided solely with a trial purpose and should not be used as a guide to self-medication. Only a doctor may decide on the appointment of the drug, as well as determine the doses and methods of its application.