Parabolan is a powerful steroid that is characterised by its lack of aromatization. The basis of the preparation is trenbolone hexahydrobenzyl carbonate. The product was originally used in animal husbandry. It was given to cattle in order to increase their weight and appetite.
Trenbolone has a limited shelf life in its original form, so esterified derivatives became more common. Hexahydrobenzyl carbonate belongs to one of them.Demolon ether injections have a prolonged effect when the substance enters the bloodstream gradually. A good anabolic effect from Parabolan is only obtained when used correctly. Violations in the administration of the drug are fraught with strong side effects.
The use of this steroid contributes:
- a rapid increase in muscle mass, which amounts to ten kilograms per course;
- an increase in athlete's strength performance;
- increased production of growth hormone;
- activation of the fat burning process;
- a sharp increase in sexual desire, which decreases rapidly after cancellation of the course, unless Gonadotropin and Clomide are taken together;
- a two-fold increase in the insulin-like growth factor.
Trebolone is a testosterone derivative, but in contrast, a drug based on this active ingredient has a five times greater propensity for androgenic receptors. This explains the high anabolic activity.
Only a few steroids have the same ability to increase strength and muscle mass. Parabolan's spread has been greatly influenced by the fact that exposure to aromatherapy does not turn it into estrogen. Consequently, steroid intake is not accompanied by fluid retention, and the probability of gynaecomastia is reduced to zero.
|Name of product||Price|
|Parabolan 100 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals||90 €|
|Parabolan 100 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals||9 €|